Our traditional selection without the wicker basket.
Packed with festive fayre, including Christmas pudding and an iced cake, jars for the cupboard and Botham's tea & coffee. Cheese, Plum Bread, Brack and biscuits are perfect for seasonal suppers, with chocolate and petit fours for special treats. This year's Botham's festive Tea Towel by local Whitby artist Anita Marshall featuring seagulls and Botham's treats!
Please note, this version of the Traditional Hamper does NOT include the wicker basket in the photo.
** CHRISTMAS DELIVERY INFORMATION **
Our Christmas Hampers are available from November onwards.
To order this item for December delivery, please type your preferred delivery week in the white box below:
December 'WEEK 1', 'WEEK 2' or 'WEEK 3'.
Otherwise please type your 'ideal' date for delivery for November or January.** All December deliveries are only able for a WEEK selection **
Containing Botham's own finest quality:
- Plum Bread
- Yorkshire Brack
- Stem Ginger Brack
- Yorkshire Ginger Parkin
- Shah Ginger Biscuits & Tea Biscuits
- Oatie Morsels
- Iced Christmas Fruitcake 450g (Decoration may vary from picture)
- Christmas Pudding 450g
- Great Yorkshire Pickle 227g jar
- Seville Orange & Whisky Marmalade jar 227g jar
- Botham’s house-blend Resolution Box of Tea Bags 250g
- Café 1865 Re-sealable coffee sachet 227g
- Muslin-bound Kit Calvert Wensleydale Cheese 500g
- Box of 7 Almond Petit Fours
- Botham’s ‘B’ Chocolate Buttons, handmade in Yorkshire
- Botham’s Christmas Tea Towel by local artist Anita Marshall
- Gift card with your personalised message
- Cardboard postage outer
Delivery Information:Our Christmas delivery information can be found here