A Christmas selection from Mrs. Botham.
We asked Mrs. Botham what she would most like in a hamper: a Christmas pudding was number one on the list, closely followed by our ever popular Plum Bread, a fruit cake and a handy jute shopping bag. Ginger is a favourite, so our fabulous Ginger Brack was a natural choice, along with the Double Chocolate Biscuits - which remind her of a biscuit she enjoyed on family holidays in the Lake District. Of course, she enjoys our Resolution Tea and Marmalade for breakfast, and a little chocolate!
** CHRISTMAS DELIVERY INFORMATION **
Our Christmas Hampers are available from November onwards.
To order this item for December delivery, please type your preferred delivery week in the white box below:
December 'WEEK 1', 'WEEK 2' or 'WEEK 3'.
Otherwise please type your 'ideal' date for delivery for November or January.** All December deliveries are only able for a WEEK selection **
This hamper includes:
- A Botham’s locally hand-printed Jute Tote Bag
- Plum Bread
- Double Chocolate Biscuits
- Oatie Morsels Biscuits
- Shortbread Morsels Biscuits
- Stem Ginger Brack
- Christmas Pudding 225g
- Elizabeth Botham's Fruitcake
- Seville Orange Marmalade 227g jar
- Botham’s house-blend Resolution Box Tea Bags 250g
- Botham’s ‘B’ Chocolate Buttons, handmade in Yorkshire
- Gift card with your personalised message
- Cardboard postage outer
Delivery Information:Our Christmas delivery information can be found here